Developing Lives Education has professionally trained teachers available to assist with all aspects of school life. Whether help is needed for academic subjects, the transitioning processes into a school, or developing life after school, our consultants are passionate about making the student’s life easier and more successful, giving hope for a fulfilled life after school.
Our staff also specialise in helping those with specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, with a literacy program (Discovering Reading Through Sounds) that further developments thought processing and memory function.
- For individual and small groups
- For children, adolescents and adults
- Centre, home or school visits
- Available for community presentations
- Case management
- Group work and workshops
- Literacy and numeracy
- General academic support
- Preparation for high school
- Assistance with learning difficulties
- Transitioning to and from school
- Technological support for the disabled
Our Education Specialists